Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Halloween

I know, I'm a little behind. Raise your hand if you're surprised!

Seamus decided that Halloween was not for him & refused to participate or wear a proper costume.

Mom, Grandma, and Aunt Patty carved pumpkins. Seamus sat each of his pumpkins in paint & was done.


Mom explaining how to paint pumpkins to Seamus.


Seamus saying, "Yeah, right. This is how you do it..."


My Allroy-O'Lantern.


We went to the gym & then Trick-or-Treating with Dalton. Seamus would not wear the totally awesome pirate costume I bought. Instead, he wore a basketball outfit he wears all the time. Oh well. He didn't get Trick-or-Treating at first, but after the 2nd house he had it down! He had his bucket in hand waiting for candy & wanted to go into everyone's houses. Too bad I didn't take any pictures...


Seamus at the gym.


Dalton & Mr. John. Dalton was Mr. John for Halloween!


At Dalton's Pre-T-or-T Halloween Party.

We had a costume party with Becky & Ron. It was fun, everyone had a great time. Seamus would still not wear a costume, so he went as himself. I can't blame him, I'm the same way. Although, I did dress up this year, just want to make that clear...HaHa!

The Devil & The Cowgirl.


Magnum P.I., The Devil, & Seamus.


Dalton the "Footballer" & Seamus as himself.


Mario aka Ben.


Luigi aka Nate.


ORBS!

No comments: